|Monday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Sylvan Learning Center offers some tips that every student should review and remember on test day:
- On the SAT, by eliminating at least two incorrect answers for every question you’re unsure about, you will mathematically beat the odds of the test and raise your score.
- Don’t waste time reading the instructions on the day of the test; you should be familiar with them already.
- If you are unsure of a question, circle it and come back to it if time permits.
- Never spend too much time on any single question.
- Read the questions and answers critically.
- Trust your instincts on the easy questions and never leave an easy question blank.
- Utilize the process of elimination. If you spend time working on a problem and eliminate two answers, you should make an educated guess.
- Your job is to focus on the content of the test, not the frequency of the answer letters.
- Don’t be lazy. Use any time remaining at the end of a section to revisit questions that you either circled or marked with a question mark.
- Check, after every few questions, whether the question number on the answer sheet corresponds with the question being answered in the question booklet.